The work of Inclusive Church is more needed than ever.
Inclusive Church depends on the generosity of individuals and churches to support its work. Much of our work is done by our National Coordinator on a part time basis and then what volunteers contribute.Will you support the work of Inclusive Church?
Financial costs for Inclusive Church each month include:
- The post of a part-time time National Coordinator – salary and on-costs.
- Support of campaigns and projects.
- Profiling the 6 books in our Inclusive Church Resource Series
- Publicity – leaflets, monthly newsletter.
- Having a presence at events
- Work to support individuals and churches with conferences and events exploring issues on inclusion
- Work to support a network of partnerships
Inclusive Church is a registered charity (No 1102676)
Standing Order and Gift Aid forms are available here: